Wednesday! Talk About Those Facts!: Game Part 1

Leave a Comment
"RUN Mr.Snake! RUN!!!"

After I read those facts before posting this post..I felt I'm 'done' from I was a child until now
I was lied by everyone lol,let get going and you'll know what I mean


pacman! everyone in 90's will remember how their first 'step' on the internet lol,when I know how to use the internet I search for random game and I got pacman and ya..I can't win level 1,doesn't matter! when I was 12,I beat the 1st and 2nd level but can't beat 3rd level,now me.. "omg..why don't the internet tell me this from early"


This is crazy!!cause back to the story when I was 12,after the great news that I beat pacman 1st level I feel very excited to told my school friend about it,the next day I went to school happily ut everyone was busy playing chess and that day I also learned how to play chess..seriously now,there were 170,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ways for the 10 opening moves!! I always start with knight!! 


Lastly,I knew that I not the 'last' guy who don't know everything,few month after rename my old blog to BillyChan Pwned You,I start look for something fun to post online,like always I go find some song on YouTube to listen before posting..but that day internet was slow that made me so angry and I hold Right arrow key then Up arrow key..screaming "I'll push you so hard then send you to the space!!" and then the snake easter egg came up I was like "I don't remember that I open a video of the snake"

from that day,I like looking for easter egg around the internet xD

0 comments :