Late Halloween Update! + Gaming On:Dungeon Nightmares PC

Leave a Comment
"OMG,everyone must hate me now lol"

back to 31 October 2014,afternoon.I was planning 'what the next update' in my classroom
then my friend told me that he was bored after he finish design his music festival poster (our assignment),after I heard that I quickly open up Google and search for 'horror game' and I randomly pick one of the site and bam!

[Dungeon Nightmares] Press 'play' to play

due to us 2 begin too 'chicken' we forget to turn on the webcam and take some gameplay footage
game is simple,just look for something (i forget :P) then find your way out from there

and some tips,left shift for run but be careful,the candle will set off quickly
press M for map

before we can get into the game,there a comment wrote:


both of us give up as we accidentally scream in our classroom
and we quit the game lol

we will try looking for next horror game to play xD

0 comments :