What:Name Change and EARN MONEY :33

Leave a Comment
"poof,the banner was sold!!"

Hello again!!
let us have a few of second talk about BCPY's name
.....
due to the 'future' update,hold (left) alt + 6 (numpad) = 
and now,you can't make it happen sooo..I might change BCPY name to 'BillyChan Pwned You' without the symbol

anyway,that all LOL
but the bright side is GAMING! everyone like gaming! and team fortress 2 xD
I planning to sell my tf2 backpack item for some 'extra' money for new blogger update prize for you all
it could be anything for you

here my plan:
every Monday,on the 'What' post's ending I will put 3 special discount price item,if you wan to buy it
tweet me at this [Twitter] account and bam! the item is yours!

but I haven't sure this will or not :P give me some time to plan and next week you will know~~


0 comments :