Wednesday! Talk about those fact!: Japan

Leave a Comment

I never been Japan once,but I wish I could :(
and I think this post have another part~
anyway,here some interesting fact I found online!


who say MAN can't multitasking? with double charge of money!! here what I mean,I'm from Malaysia I fly to Japan and then I look for the travel agency take my stuff teddy bear to somewhere else I wanted to go in the future


after I wave farewell to my stuff teddy bear,I start my adventure in Japan!! just for looking 200 type of Kit-Kat,from Shopping complex to 7-Eleven,I have tried around 5 kit-kat flavor,green tea,strawberry,vanilla,wasabi..does original count?


after a long trip,let take a break! in owl cafes,'who' need someone with stuff teddy bear so,I have to 'hire' a owl to accompany me for hours and let see 'who' we can meet in the same cafes xD

0 comments :