What:BillyChan Prefer Mario Or Crash?

Leave a Comment
So,today is about GAME...on every year,YOU and I always see MARIO..
but here I going to say..you like [Mario] or [Crash]?

I as BillyChan,I like CRASH


ok,here I make a DIFFERENCE of them


  • Mario


  1. Get Coin From Boxes,Sometime it will be mushroom or the weird flower
  2. 100coin for 1 extra life
  3. jump on enemy,shoot fire ball
  4. nothing to ride,but a submarine
  5. many game was sold
  6. Mario kart,racing game
  7. slow and playing cheating with the pipe
  8. Bowser as boss (Always)
  9. protect with the mushroom (if hit by enemy will become smaller) 
  • Crash(Bandicoot)
  1. Get Peach/[Wumpa Fruit] from box,on ground some on mid-sky
  2. 100Fruit for 1 extra life
  3. jump on enemy,shoot [bazooka],spinning attack?[body slam]
  4. Ride on many thing like [Polar Bear]/[Other Link To Polar Bear],[Tiger Club]/[Other Link To Tiger Club/Pura],[Bike]
  5. also many game was sold
  6. Crash bandicoot....(I forget name,but I know 3 type),racing game
  7. fast,and no playing cheating,but a bonus level to gain life and fruit
  8. Many BOSS!! (I cant post to much link,I post other TIME)
  9. protect by [Aku Aku (mask)] or just now u just see the bike's video,the something following crash
so,here the DIFFERENCE...

and aku aku mask,when you reach it to level 3,you can crash anything on limit time,but not dropping in hole
I LOVE CRASH BANDICOOT ~♥


[My Facebook]

                      

0 comments :