So,You Want Magic?

Leave a Comment
In 2009,my school SMK Kajang Utama..I was very strange person that I never meet b4


  • Name:Secret
  • Male
  • Age:I dont know
  • B-day (10-3) in (MM-DD)
  • Single
    So,the last day of 24hour for him,or 24hour that I can see him,HE do COOL TRICK to us..
    When over 24hour for me...I feel unhappy,I wish I could see him again D:
    anyway,
    In 2010,around November
    I was tour at Bangkok,Thailand..That time all kid (why me?) went to the Magic Theater,it was located at Pattaya..before we entered the theater,the tour guide bring us to 'downstair' to watch illusion..then just entered the treater,show time was an hour there..I know the magician name and other stuff


    • Name:Mr.Tuxedo
    • Male
    • Age:Same,I dont know
    • B-day:I dont know
    • Single/Marry (really I dont know)
      by the way,before I go to bangkok,I Start to learn Magic (as hobby,for fun,for entertainment)
      Magic that I use to do :
      1. coin
      2. deck for card
      3. ring
      4. other more!
      So,You Want Magic?
      Special Thank To [Secret Guy???] or [DGmagic]

      0 comments :