What: update BCPY again?

Leave a Comment
"what it is, this time?"

Some people might got excited for what new in BCPY, like me going out soooon!!
but for some people might think "He's going to be lazy again".. and like me too LOL

okay, this time is seriously tho few quick update:

1. I might changing few title of the post.
for example, (old) 'What' to (new) Monday's What/ Monday's News/ Crappy Monday and more
and maybe some of them I not planning to change such as 'Gaming On', I repeat 'MAYBE'

2. Blogger's template might get a bit messy or remain the same, but color change.
and I haven't plan a new name for the update

3. Throw out my hand on this 2 week (off for few day), cause going oversea and.. Hey! might got latest post soon!

4. WE SHOULD LOOK FOR GAME TO PLAY TOGETHER!

and that the quick update :)
I post this past 12 AM, so better 'out' for tomorrow post!

0 comments :