HUGE UPDATE

Leave a Comment
"What make this huge update so long?"


sorry everyone!!, taking so long for a update
yes, I collect many new update for BillyChan Pwned You



first at all, new template soon, by me (BillyChan)


okay, even this a college project as a sample, a latest version will be release at BillyChan Pwned You before I 'hand up' for the college... as a special thank for everyone for supporting BillyChan Pwned You, tweet anything you wan to keep as 'memory' etc etc.. what I mean is latest template featuring 'You' your name appear somewhere else here, Tweet it here [BCPY's Twitter]

anyway, second update #
Game!! active everyday, but maybe live on Twitch or upload to YouTube will be planning soon

Game that I playing recently:
Asphalt 8 (sorry, if I knock you out :P peace), or send me any game request at Billy(BCPY) at game center, but sorry again if the game like mulitplayer (in real time, real player control) I'll be playing it when I free or I'll notice the game I'll playing soon on Twitter [Check the game I'll playing soon]

and many more soon!! check out tomorrow for new update again!! signing off!

0 comments :