A Big Warm Welcome Back

Very sorry~~ my bad long time no update my blog

and I will continued update my blog like last time

btw,thank you for still viewing my blog while I not update my blog for above 5 month
this time I will bring everyone something special update for several week xD

ok,here we start the 1st week of my welcome back update


  • Week 1:
For 5 month and above,BillyChan Pwned You not update for long time,until today
BillyChan know everyone like to see BillyChan Pwned You with new update/post
so,today I doing some Fan Art for BillyChan Pwned You
Draw little BillyChan ^ ^ but something you might know...
well,the haircut is very hard to draw XP maybe -sniff- maybe
Try your best ^ ^ and after you done drawing little BillyChan
send your picture/photo/comic/anything that you can call it to [This Email]

You maybe thinking a question..what you get after you draw
I will use your drawing/picture as new picture for the T-shirt
and I will send 1 Free T-Shirt for the artist who I choose his/her picture/drawing!
(P.S let me know your T-Shirt size on email)
you can put some your watermark/name on the drawing/picture (e.g: by:ThisGuy)
Some useful website to post your/drawing:[deviantART] (remember~ send me the link)

well,is 12:18 AM right now,and I very happy to see you all back together
and I will see you all tomorrow post ^ ^ Good nite~

oh oh,before that,please/kindly support me by clicking [this link]
or the link on the right side~(same link xD) and thank you ^ ^