What/How:Lunar Eclipse?

Leave a Comment
I just watch today,google's doodle

well,1st you enter,you will see lunar eclipse's slideshow
then 2nd time you want watch...just push and pull the 'scroll thing' (not on mouse scroll wheel)

so,
How:The Red Moon Appear?

  • the moon passes behide the earth,so the earth is blocking the sun's ray from striking the moon (P.S Wikipedia tell me this here the link --> [Link])
oh yea..about the moon,for those male who play GTA (a.k.a Grand Theft Auto)
so,here I get a picture of the moon from GTA SA* (All GTA almost the same moon..but 4 not)





ok,here the moon,what you can find on the moon?

can't get it? here what I get

 Moon face 1
 Moon Face 2
Moon Face 3

and,not about the face..check out what you can do with the moon

 

[My Facebook]

0 comments :