What:Superstar On TV?

Leave a Comment
in every year..I found lot of superstar that from MTV,WWE,etc
they make video,movie,etc

so,this is what I found

Justin Bieber:
[Justin Bieber On True Jackson VP]
[Parody Of Justin Bieber (Not Bieber)]

John Cena:
[Fred:The Movie] <--I Still hate Fr3d
[Legendary] <--John Cena On Legendary
[24 hour with John Cena]
[John Cena On Mad Tv]
[WWE Deal Or No Deal] <--Keep watching then john cena come out
[John Cena On True Jackson VP]

Edge:
[huh? (I dont know the name XD)] <--Keep Watching then edge come out
[WWE Deal Or No Deal]
[Edge On Mad Tv] <--I dont know this about what..cause I watch some

Randy Orton:
[WWE Deal Or No Deal]

Triple H:
[Harry Potter-mad tv]

Stone Cold:
[Harry Potter-mad tv]

Matt&Jeff Hardy: ~♥
[Fear Factor WWE Edition]

[My Facebook]
[If Movie Were Real by Smosh™]

0 comments :